3 Tips to Keep Your Social Media Content Engaging
1. Keep Your Eyes Open: Listen to what people are talking about or are having problems with.
2. Be Different: Make sure you are not being redundant or monotonous.
3. Be Creative: Forecast information that will be shareable and viral in nature and you are sure to make an impression on your audience.
The ultimate goal is to get people to participate. Once they are hooked on a subject you are implanting marketing impressions in their minds and they are helping share them on Social Media. Once this happens you have created a culture that people want to be involved on or associated with.
You definitely want to stay neutral and steer clear of anything political, debatable, spammy or unethical content. Steer into interesting, readable and memorable messages that speak to your audience, not at them. Once you discover the magic for your business it will help raise the median on which your company stands on. By this we mean using Social Media Content as a platform to stay in the sites of your customers will increase the potential of them doing business with you. It is that simple. Try using a megaphone outside your business door. You may grab attention to those around you but that is it. Social Media is a digital megaphone that permeates through the internet and it is directly related to the content you provide.
Lastly, keep your content or subjects fresh. Since your words are limited be sure to use keywords instead of words that imply what you are talking about. Be specific and persuasive with your content and your message will go a long way. We use the 80/20 rule in creating posts. 80% should be geared to relevant information that adds value and authority and the remaining 20% should be supportive and promotional. Using these methods and tips should help you think about what you are writing before you write it and make sure it has a purpose. Everything matters so be sure to put some science and strategy behind your Social Media Content posts and you will be sure to make a difference in your results.