We asked ourselves that same question. We ultimately decided that the answer for us was yes. The result was Wallfrog and we love the way it turned out.
Rebranding has been a hot topic lately and we have been getting a lot of inquiries from companies’ exploring the possibility. Being a marketing agency, we are big on branding and having a consistent look and message, then spending the proper time and resources to make a name for your business in the industry your serve. So it would seem counter productive to change your name or logo after making that investment in getting your clients and potential clients to remember your name and logo. So why make a change?
It is a hard decision, but the long-term advantage of rebranding will outweigh the short-term inconvenience and expense of taking on such a project. In the end you may only need some slight tweaking or a complete overhaul. The digital age has created great opportunity for businesses to get their name and brand in front of more people than ever.
Between websites and social media, your logo, shapes, colors and fonts are being viewed on many different devices. The time may be here for you to take a hard look on what you’re a putting out there for the world to see.
Something’s to consider.
- Your business may have evolved and now offers additional products or services than originally offered . A new name or logo may align with your new business goals.
- A new logo can generate new excitement for your employees and your clients
- The thought process needed to come up with the creative may also be a great motivator to think of all aspects of your business in a new light.
- Rebranding to reinvigorate your social media presence.
- You will need to get some new swag, which is always fun.